Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
courtney
Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Lost in a World of Confussion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 pm

I smiled and walked out. We got in her car and drove to her place. When we got there we sat down on the couch holding each other and kissing softly. "What now baby?"
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Anything youu want sunshine, I can put on a movie or run us a bubble bath, youu name it lets do it.
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"A blubble bath sounds nice." I would love washing her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Okaii sounds good to me. I kissed her hard and went to the bathroom to pour the bath. Thank god for jukuzi tubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 pm

I followed her to the bathrrom When the tub was filled and ready I took off my clothes and got in. I waited for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh baby I said outloud as I took my clothes off and got in too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 pm

I smiled and watched her. When she sat down in between my legs and I held onto her. I ran my hands all over her. I rubbed her thigh and slipped my hand farther down. Then I slipped my finger inside her.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:19 am

I moaned in pleasure, she knew what to do to get a girl going. I began to feel my vagina pulsing and the heat of everything was making me wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:34 am

I slipped another finger into her and fingered her harder. I loved hearing her moan. I kissed her neck and whispered. "You like that?"
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

fuck yeah I said as I moaned more and pressed my body closer to hers. Two fingers was a little much for me, but she could do anything she wanted to me. I touched her all over, starting with her back moving down her body carressing her breasts in my hands. I moved down her sides then to her legs then back up to her vagina. I put my hand closer to her then began to rub her clit vigeruously then I put one finger into her. I began to moan more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:04 am

"Oh goddess." I moaned and fingered her harder. Her fingers felt amazing in me. I kissed and bit her neck. "I love you!" I moaned more.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:19 am

I whispered I love youu Destiny in her ear and moaned more and fingered her harder. This was the most amazing night of my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

I kissed her hard and moaned into her mouth. I fingered her harder. "Oh baby your so tight. Your fiancee must have been really small."
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:48 am

I thought about that for a minute and began to cry. I pulled my fingers out of her and hers out of me. I stood up and wrapped myself in a towel and went and laid in bed. He was supposed to be my forever, we were supposed to have a family. I thought and I cried and cried. I will never be able to have a family with Destiny no matter how much I love and adore her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:54 am

I sat in the tub shocked. I didnt know what I had done. I got out and pulled my clothes on. I went to her room. "I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'll just leave now..." I closed the door and left crying.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:16 am

I cried even harder. I didn't want to lose her and I was already pushing her away. I texted her and said Youu just reminded me of what Ryan meant to me, it was only 7 months ago. Youu are the only reason I am still the high priestess and alive. I'm just so lost right now. He was supposed to be my forever, we were supposed to have a family. I don't know if youu want a forever, and we certainly can't have a family. I cried harder when I hit send. I didn't think I could ever let someone in like this again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:19 am

We can have a family, we can adopt, or have a surrogoate. I want you, I want us to be forever. I want us to have a family.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:38 am

I cried I wanted her forever too, I wanted us to have a family, but I waanted to carry a baby What if we carry a baby? How are we supposed to get pregnant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:42 am

You can carry it for the first child and and I can carry the second.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:56 am

Then come back here, we can watch a movie and crawl into bed. Lets talk about these things like I've already said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:02 am

Ok. I walked back in to her apartment and went back onto her bed. I kissed her and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:06 am

I kissed her and held her close to my naked body. The only thing seperating us was my towel. Baby don't leave me, things are going to get hard, and im not just talking about my clit, but we can work through everything. We are stronger than ever when we are together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:10 am

"I want to be with you always."
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:22 am

So do I baby, so do I. I love youu more than Nyx loves Erebus, youu are my everything my all in all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:52 am

"I want us to have a baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in a World of Confussion.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next