Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Lost Lovers(closed.) Vote_lcapLost Lovers(closed.) I_voting_barLost Lovers(closed.) Vote_rcap 
courtney
Lost Lovers(closed.) Vote_lcapLost Lovers(closed.) I_voting_barLost Lovers(closed.) Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Lost Lovers(closed.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
courtney
courtney

Lost Lovers(closed.) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 am

Elizabeth has been seperated from the man she love for 5 years and doesn't where he is or if he's alive until one night she see's him in a bar in town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Elizabeth(Lizzy) Rosalie Swan
bio: up there
looks:
Lost Lovers(closed.) Akim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
need:
the guy
friend of liz's

Last edited by courtney on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 am

Name: Tager Hinds
bio: Her father threatned me with not only my life if I saw her again, but hers as well. I love her, I want to be with her more than anything. Being with her for 3 years asking her father if I could marry her now this? 5 years without her? HELL Like I still wear the ring I was going to give her.
looks:
Lost Lovers(closed.) She-s-the-man-9
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 am

Name: Johnathan Skaterz
Bio: Is best friends with Tager and Lizzy and hasn't seen Tager in what seems like forever and then I was at the bar with Lizzy one night and we both seen him. It has been 5 years and now he is back. I wondered what was up. I have looked for him since he magically disappeared he was like my brother just like Lizzy is like my sister.
Pic:Lost Lovers(closed.) 8KaRIllfKpfHWU0Xny38XWyKygamesfree_ca_armyboy
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

I worked at a bar for the last 2 years. My birthday was in two weeks and I was still in love with Tager.. I missed him..And he'd been gone for 5 years. For these 5 years I'd never gone on a date or flirted with any guys. When I needed a shoulder to cry on John was there for me...I walked into Club Hell and clocked in. I put my apron on and got behind the bar and started making drinks for regulars.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 am

I walked into the bar and I seen her. she still looked upset that he was still gone. This was going to be a long night. I heard someone say that they had seen Tager, but no one has seen Tager in over 5 years that was crazy, but if I knew Tager, which I hoped I still did, then I knew he would come here to look for us first. I missed my brother so much and I just wish that he would come back wherever he was. I went over to where Lizzy was working, "do you need any help tonight?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am

I sighed. "I lean on you way too much. I'm okay for now so go milly around." I said to him as I made a margirita.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 am

"I am always willing to help you know that. I love to help you. My little sister. If you need me just hollar and if anyone gives you a hard time just let me know, but I will know first as you know I am always watching you." I said to her with a smile, and went over to see the guys that were playing pool.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

I watched him go. I focused on my work and talked with regulars.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

It was going to be a long night. I decided to go and tell her that I was going for a walk. I just couldn't get it out of mind what I heard. I was going to go and see if I maybe I could find him, if it was even true. I hoped that it was, it has been wayyy too long. I bet it had to do with her dad, but I wasn't sure but I was 98% sure that, that is who sent him away and because he loves her so much that would be the only reason he would leave without telling anyone. It was the only logical reason that made sense, I had not told Lizzy yet though, I didn't want her to think that I was against her dad, well she already knew that I hated him with my all, but that was besides the point, she knew I tolerated him for her and I always would. I just needed to get some air. "Are you ready to take a break? Go for a walk?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 am

I looked up at him. "I just started working 5 minutes ago so I can't right now." I said. I looked into his eyes. "Have you heard any rumors lately about people seeing tager?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 am

"Yes I have and I am just going to go for a quick walk. I need some air." I said to her as I kissed her cheek and nodded. "Message me if you need me." I went outside but I didn't go far, I just sat outside of the window and watched, I didn't trust any of those guys in there.

**Okay we should wait for Mel*
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 am

(okay.)
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 am

I sat in the back cornor booth. I watched her with a smile on my face. I'd been back in town for 2 weeks and each night I would come here to make sure she was okaii. I looks like my bestfriend John is taking good care of her, and I don't want to step on any toes. Wait a minute was that a kiss? Ohh boy the frustration began to rise in my body. But how could I expect her to wait for me after 5 years even though I've waited for her? That would be inconsiderate and horride of me. I watched him leave. I waited 5 minutes then slipped outt the front door as well without her seeing. I reached for my cell phone and called her father Are youu happy old man? Not only is your daughter miserable she is working in a bar .. Ohh shut up I'm not with her anymore thanks to youu .. No I said shut up! Youu know damn well that Elizabeth would never have had to work a day in her life if youu had just let me be there for her. No I'm leaving town again as youu wish, however I will never forgive youu for this .. No she knows nothing. I hung up the phone and felt a tear escape my eye as I held the ring in my hand.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 am

They was three of us working behind the counter. I told Meg I was going out for a few minutes. I needed air and a smoke. My mind must have been playing tricks on me because I saw a guy who looked like Tager. I took the pack of cigerettes from my pocket and took one out. I lit it and took a drag.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

I wiped the tear from my cheek, she could never see me again, not as long as her father had the wrong people in the right places for him. I cant hurt her, she is my life even after 5 years. Maybe I'll join the military or something to leave this city for a while, I'll come back in a few months. I looked over and saw John, I looked behind me Elizabeth was heading my way. I looked back at John and said Shh with my finger pressed to my lips and ran across the street to behind a shed.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 am

I dropped the cig.....It was him. I started to run. "Tager!" I called after him.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

I ran past the shed and into a dark alley where she wouldn't be able to see me. I texted the last number I had for John. I will meet up with youu, but youu have to get Elizabeth away. I'm sure youu heard me talking on the phone to her father. I hit send and hid behind the dumpster making sure she couldn't see me or hear me.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

I kept running after him. "Tager come back! I love you! and I dont care youve been gone for 5 years." I called after him.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 am

Tears began to stream down my cheeks, this was harder than leaving 5 years ago. I silently cried in the dark alley waiting for John to help not only me, but her and get her to leave. I might be able to figure something outt so we can see each other again, but not like this, not now. JOHN comeon man, I know this is your number still, know all those "prank calls" yeaah that's been me, now I'll explain everything later, but please trust me and make Elizabeth go back to work. I hit send.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 am

[Kressie, I walked outside after youu and didn't see youu at first, I said this on the phone "Are youu happy old man? Not only is your daughter miserable she is working in a bar .. Ohh shut up I'm not with her anymore thanks to youu .. No I said shut up! Youu know damn well that Elizabeth would never have had to work a day in her life if youu had just let me be there for her. No I'm leaving town again as youu wish, however I will never forgive youu for this .. No she knows nothing." I hung up wiped a tear from my eye, saw her and youu, I assume youu guys are together, and I told youu to shh. That's when I ran and hid and texted youu the above texts. Hope this helps youu get back into the game. Much Love]
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:31 am

I walked with Elizabeth for awhile and then I took her back to the bar and let her get back to work. "I will be back in a couple of minutes" I said to her as I walked back out the door. I pulled out my cell phone once I was out of sight and texted Tager "Ok man she is back at work, where would you like to meet?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:49 am

I read the text and texted him back Meet me at the pier by the boat. He would know which one, it was my boat, I came back every few months to pay my bills and maintin my boat. I hit send and ran to my boat, climbed into it and turned outt all the lights. I was just glad Elizabeth had no idea that I had a boat, it was going to be for our honeymoon. Uggh how I hate her father.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:59 am

John....I almost had him!! Why did you take me away!?, I texted to him. I sighed. I was mad at John and sad because the one loved had run away from me....I focused on making drinks.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I went and met him at his boat. I gave him a big hug and said, "Where have you been man?"

I opened my phone and seen that it was a text from Elizabeth, "Sorry it was what had to be done, I am going to work out something and I will let you know about it when it can be done." I texted her back and closed my phone and shut it off.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Hiding kinda I said hugging him back, its great to see youu again. I come back often to pay bills and check on Elizabeth and youu and I saw youu guys are right cozy together. I was trying to hold back the hurt, b'cuz it was what is best for her. I just have to warn youu, if youu get too cozy with her her father will make a few phone calls, that's why I'm not here anymore. I said remembering the day I was told to leave or we would both die. I shook my head. I love her man, but she is your girl now, I won't come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Lovers(closed.)   Lost Lovers(closed.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Lovers(closed.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next