Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
courtney
Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Lost in a World of Confussion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Then lets get eating, shall we I said pointing towards our meal.
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm

"Ok." I started eating all the amazing food she had brought
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:03 pm

I sat down and began to eat with her, What do youu think I asked as I finished one bite and before I took another. It wasn't polite to talk with food in your mouth (LMAO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm

"It's amazing love." I kissed her hand then I kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

I smiled and lit a candle, thank god the wind wasn't too bad and the lantern sheltered it anyways. I kept eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

I finished eating then opened my arms showing her I wanted to hold her
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I cuddled into her, holding her back. Babe I love youu, its crazy how one day can do this to someone eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm

"Yea it is." I kissed her head and held her closer
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I had no intentions of letting go, this was perfect. Her and I. Together. Forever. Oh thank the Goddess and God! This is perfection! I kissed her and held her tighter, making sure not to choke her or restrtrict her breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I kissed her back and played with her hair. Her lips were so yummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:42 pm

I kissed her back and played with her hair. Her lips were so yummy.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:29 am

It was all I could do to not take her right here, Babe do youu want to go back home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:34 am

"In a little bit, being outside is nice." I kissed her nose and breathed in the fresh air
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:58 am

I know what youu mean I said kissing her cheak afterwords. It brings us closer to the Goddess, and the setting sun brings us closer to the God
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm

"Yes it does. And I like that we are showing them our love." I kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I kissed her ear (LOL) and said yes, they would appreciate that now wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I smiled. "Yes they would." I kissed her softly
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:49 pm

I kissed her back I was in Summer Land now, I had to be. How do I get such a beautifully perfect girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:39 pm

I kissed her nose then her cheek then all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

I started kissing her all over too. We were sickning to others madly in love to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I smiled. "I'm the lukiest woman alive."
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

No I am babe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"Nope I am." I smiled and kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:09 pm

I kissed her harder and said no babe I'm the luckiest I just made the first step
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I fake glared. "Fine you win." I pouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in a World of Confussion.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next