Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Lost in a World of Confussion. Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. Vote_rcap 
courtney
Lost in a World of Confussion. Vote_lcapLost in a World of Confussion. I_voting_barLost in a World of Confussion. Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Lost in a World of Confussion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

Lost in a World of Confussion. Empty
PostSubject: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:55 am

He was everything couldn't youu see? Everything that my future was suppossed to be! He is gone and I am alone. I sit by and Wait for a ringing phone.
Until I met her. Hello my name is Sashaa and my fiance of 3 years broke up with me 7 months ago. I was alone, lost and numb until she walked into my life. 2 Wiccans full of life giving everything we have to our Goddess. When we met in the coven I started I knew that she was something special. Over the past 2 months I have gotten to know her on a personal level and not me being a High Priestess. I am afraid of what she will say about me falling for her, it has been 3 months of lovee and I haven't said a word.
Char Sheet
Name
Pic
*Please note the 2 main chars may keep posting for a while if youu log off, so be prepared to be lost*
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:00 am

Char Sheet

Sashaa McNeely
I am Sashaa
Pic
Lost in a World of Confussion. Hot-chick

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:05 am

(Jenny asked me to post this for her)

Destiny
Sashaa's crush
Pic
Lost in a World of Confussion. Emo-girls-pictures-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 am

(ok want 2 start?)
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:14 am

(Okaii I am starting, if youu want to jump in just post a char sheet.)

Sitting around the circle was my favourite place to be. Destiny was always acorss from me and I'm thinking without knowing it she does flirty little things, so I happen to do them back. Okaii guys I was just wondering if youu have had anytime to research into spell books and into new spells?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 am

I pulled out my spell book. "I found this spell book in my grandmothers attic. When I asked her about it she said it was her grandmothers. It has alot of really amazing spells in it." I smiled and glanced at Sashaa. She was beautiful. But she was straight. I could tell that she flirted with me sometimes but she was just being friendly. She was an amazing high preistest though. I handed her the book. I always sat on her right.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 am

I took the book from her making sure to touch her hand as I did so. Her skin was always so soft and glowing. Everything about her made me crazy. Was it wrong to have a crush on a straight girl? Nah as long as I don't change her mind about being straight. I began to glance through the old pages making sure to take care. These are amazing I said to her. Okaii friends I would like to turn your attention to this spell. It is the Truth Spell I went on to explain everything to them. Remember the Wiccan Rede and the Law of Three as youu study the spells youu want though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 am

I smiled when her hand touched mine. I wanted her so badly. I bit my lip. I wanted to kiss her then I wanted to rip her clothes off and just carasse her naked body. I pushed those thoughts into the back of my mind. It was never going to happen. When she handed me back the book I rubbed my finger against hers slightly longer than I should have. I know I shouldnt have but it felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:50 am

When she touched my skin everything inside of me began to flutter. It was like someone lit a fire within. I quietly asked the Goddess to silence my feelings until the end of our coven meeting. Today was the day she was going to know how I felt. I would like everyone to group up into groups of 3 to study their favourite spells and/or make your own. I will be taking notes and be coming around to see what youu have come up with. I watched as everyone grouped up and I took outt my recyled notpad to write my notes.

Dear Destiny;
I know I am your high priestess and your friend however there is something youu do not know about me. There is a secret I have been hiding from youu for the past three months and it is killing me. I just need youu to know this thing I have been keeping from youu, and if youu don't feel the same it is fine by me. I am bisexual, and I have fallen for youu hard. Not so much into the sexual temptation but as a lover, a friend and a plausible wife one day. If this is something that youu fear please talk to me about it. I know youu are straight however this secret has been killing me.
Love Sashaa.

In stead of taking notes I wrote Destiny a note. I still watched the groups however this girl couldn't be taken from my mind. Could I have both? The power of being a high priestess and have the confidence and love of my closest friend? I walked around the room as I thought these things then I called everyone back to the circle. I asked for her grandmother's spell book and she oblijed as i touched her skin yet again. I ran my hands over it. Does anyone have anything to share? I asked as I slid the note onto the book and passed it back to the sweet girl I had fallen for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 am

"Not really." I smiled up at my beauty. I took the book back and saw that she had put a note in it. I waited until she had walked to another group beforeI opened the note. I read it and it made my heart flutter. She was bi too and she was in love with me as well. I couldnt take it. I knew we were in the middle of a meeting but I jad been waiting so long. I couldnt help myself. I exused myself from my group and walked over to her. I asked her if we could speak privately and she said yes. I pulled her into the back part of the shop where nobody could see us. I pulled her close to me and kissed her hard and pasionately. "I love you too. I love you with all my heart." I kissed her again. She felt so amazing in my arms. So perfect. Like she had always belonged there and always will. I wanted her to stay there and be with me forever and always. I prayed to the Goddess that she wuld allow this angel to always be mine.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:03 am

I was shocked and the butterflies and the fires and the numbness was all around me all at once. I thought youu were straight I said I didn't think that youu would ever want me. Tears of joy welling up in my eyes I kissed her and held her tight to my body. This is all I have ever wanted, to be able to give my lovee to someone that wouldn't take me or my lovee for granted and I believe I have found that know. She is everything to me, she fits into my arms, my life, my heart just like a puzzle piece that was missing all this time. Thank youu Goddess I whispered as I stopped kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:09 am

"No I'm bi my sweet sweet angel." I kissed her again and held her close. I kissed her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, and her chin. I pushed a peice of hair out of her face nad looked into her eyes. "I love you so much. Right now I'm giving you my heart. Will you please take it and keep it forever? Keep it safe and warm and always close and dear to you?"
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 am

Only if youu will do the same for me baby. Youu are everything to me and to lose youu would be me losing my world. I love youu I love youu I love youu! I kissed her again and again and again. We really should get back in there my love, youu never know when total chaos will happen these days. I kissed her again and took her hand and led her back into the room. Hello everyone, I have good news for youu all. Your High Priestess will be spending the rest of her life, untll she goes to the Summerland with Destiny. The Goddess has granted me the most amazing thing to ever happen to me, and her name is Destiny. Everyone clapped for us. Therefore I would like the council to close the circle early for a celebration to follow at East Side Marios, on me. Everyone cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm

I smiled and held onto Sahha's hand. I kissed her cheek and neck as everyone grabbed their stuff and walked to East Side Marios. I held her cose to me. I wasnt ever planning on letting her go. "I love you." I whispered in her ear then nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I whispered back into her ear, I love youu too baby. We all sat down and ordered our dinners, mhmm it was good MmmMmm. I kept touching her and winking at her. Baby what do youu think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

"I think your amazing." I pushed her hair off her shoulder and kissed it softly. I smiled and bit her shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 pm

I laughed and did the same to her, Youu are amazing too my love, but I was actually talking about the food. Noticing her plate was empty Would youu like anything else? I asked the group this time would youu guys like anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm

"No I'm fine. I'm only hungry for you." I kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Mmm I moaned. Everyone else said that they were fine. Baby do youu want to come over to my place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

"Yes." I whispered then blew air on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 pm

I paid the bill and took her hand and walked with her to the coven place, opened her door for her and waited for her to get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm

I walked inside. Once we were inside I went to her and kissed her hard. I ran my hands down her back and cupped her cute little ass. I squeezed then softly spanked her as we kissed.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I kissed her just as hard and played right along, I pulled away, let me grab a few things and then we will take off to my place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 pm

"Ok." I kissed her again then let her go.
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Iran and got the things I needed and met her back in the spot I had left her, I led her out to my car and held the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a World of Confussion.   Lost in a World of Confussion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in a World of Confussion.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next