Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
The witch lost in time.  Vote_lcapThe witch lost in time.  I_voting_barThe witch lost in time.  Vote_rcap 
courtney
The witch lost in time.  Vote_lcapThe witch lost in time.  I_voting_barThe witch lost in time.  Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

The witch lost in time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thumper
Thumper

The witch lost in time.  Empty
PostSubject: The witch lost in time.    The witch lost in time.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Her heart pounded in her chest as she lungs ached with each sharp breath of icy cold air. She could hardly see three inches in front of her face as she ran through the forest behind her home. Just get home, Just get home She kept screaming in her head, She could hear his laughter his sick cruel twisted laughter. "Come out Come out wherever you are, you cant hide from me." He would scream every now and then. If I couldn't hide from you then you would have caught me by now. Ellie smirk as she continue to run. No witch hunter was going to take her power from her especially not one that was touch by evil. "Oh Ellie, just come out and we can end this." His words made her stop as she turned on her heels smiling. Im a witch a daughter of the moon and night why am I even running She smiled and yelled back at him, "As you wish." She calmed her breathing connecting herself with the Earth's powers and thrust out her foot. She heard it, she felt the connect the Earth slamming into him sending him up in the air. "YOU LITTLE.." He voice cut off as the air around his throat tighten and her voice entered his head. 'You are going to leave this place and never come back do you understand?' She waited for him to answer and when she got none and tighten the air coming into his view. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND." Her eyes were a pure red filled with hate and anger. "I DO I DO JUST LET ME GO I HAVE A WI.." The air tighten its grip around the young hunters neck. "It is best that you do not lie, you dont have a family you have a father that abuses you each night because to him you are worthless. I am going to let you go so that you have a chance to change that....just not with my powers." He feel to the floor as the Air released its grip he breathed heavily "thank you...Thank you." She smirk at him "Dont thank me yet, you are in my service til I bid you away...now go."
Back to top Go down

The witch lost in time.
Page 1 of 1