Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
All Supernatural All The Time Vote_lcapAll Supernatural All The Time I_voting_barAll Supernatural All The Time Vote_rcap 
courtney
All Supernatural All The Time Vote_lcapAll Supernatural All The Time I_voting_barAll Supernatural All The Time Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

All Supernatural All The Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Army Wife
Army Wife

All Supernatural All The Time Empty
PostSubject: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 pm

PLOT:
In the small town of Rhylite there is a single high school. This high school has a variety of students, but there are two groups that rule the school: The Lycos and The Varian. The Lycos are lead by the Lycos family, and are in reality, lycans. The Varian are lead by the Varian family, and are in reality, vampires. The two groups have had scuffles here and there, and can't stand each other.

That all changes when they come to town. The Sylvania family. They’re the latest addition to the small town. Each member of the family holds a dark past, and a terrible secret, and generally don’t let anyone get close to them. You see, the Sylvania family is a family of Witches. They have a rare blood type as well, and are the last of their clan. They’re on the run from Hunters. The Varian and Lycos are intrigued and want to get to know about the family. But will they let them? Or will they tear apart the fragile sense of reality the school has?

CHARACTERS NEEDED/TAKEN:
Needed-
The oldest siblings of the Sylvania family. (There are no parents in the picture. And they're not related by blood either. Their parents were members of the coven) There are three older siblings available one male and two females, ranging from ages 17-24. The older siblings can be teachers as well.
The Varian family. There are three “siblings” available (they aren’t related by blood.) Ranging from ages 17-23 (in appearance)
The Lycos family. There are four “siblings” available here as well, and again, are not related by blood. Same age as Varian’s, and appearance as well.
The Hunters. (There are five more available.) The Hunters range from ages 16-24. Hunters can also pose as teachers, or students.
Normal students. (There can be.. four) 16-18

Taken-

Name:
Nickname(s): (Optional)
Appearance: (Real life picture preferable, but anime is fine.)
Eyes:
Hair:
Habits: (Optional)
Race:
Motivations: (Optional)
Hobbies: (Optional)
Talents:
History: (Optional)

Oh yeah! I have my own version of vampires and werewolves. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick by it. Thanks Smile

Werewolves: They can change at will, but that is only if they're "older". Brand new werewolves don't have the power to change at will, they will change at the first full moon after they get "infected". Also, you can't get infected by a bite or scratch from a werewolf. The werewolf has to release a special venom, much like Vampires, in order to change them. Werewolves have an incredible sense of smell, and superhuman strength as well as speed. The wolves can control the venom, so they know when they're making new wolves. They are affected by silver. It doesn't necessarily kill them, but hurts a lot, much like vampires. Werewolves are killed like normal humans, except they have incredible healing powers.

Vampires: Vampires have several types of venom. The venom to change a person into a vampire, the venom to control a person for up to a few hours, the venom to paralyze their victim, and venom to kill instantly. They are able to go anywhere inside, able to be out in sunlight, not killed easily (usually a stake, or chop off the head bit), have fangs (They're retractable), DON’T SPARKLE, and usually have an ability of their own (I.e. mind reading, teleportation, etc.) and can sometimes have several of those. Vampires can go into blood rage, or blood lust as well. Silver is also a poison to vampires. Of sorts anyway; it makes them incredibly weak. Vampires heal incredibly fast as well. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm

((haha I love it! I hope that this is okay.))

Name: Isabella Sylvania
Nickname(s): (Optional) Izzy

Sex: Female
Appearance: (Real life picture preferable, but anime is fine.)
All Supernatural All The Time 24451587

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Habits: (Optional) chews on Nails all the time
Race: Witch
Motivations: (Optional) The harm of a love one or those of my kind
Hobbies: (Optional) Reading, writing, spell casting, nature walks
Talents: Is the best spell caster in the family
History: (Optional) My parents were apart of the coven a long time ago at the age of fourteen I lost them. I was able to be apart of the coven full time after their deaths. The coven thought that it was for the best if I moved with a few others to this small town to hide away from the hunters that are after me, you see I am the one that got away...I didn't know that I casted a spell to get myself out of harms way...I would have used it to save my parents. Anyways I am here now and I am keeping to myself and the others like me, I am the loner of the group and the hardest to let people in.

Name: Angel Varian
Nickname(s): (Optional) Fire
Appearance: (Real life picture preferable, but anime is fine.) All Supernatural All The Time Seductive-look-brazilian-girl
Eyes:Blue
Hair: Black
Habits: (Optional) Using her powers to have short term boyfriends
Race:Vampire
Motivations: (Optional) Haha I am all sugar and sweet but you will lose your life if you tick me off
Hobbies: (Optional) Poetry, Hunting, making out, tennis, and of course reading
Talents: Mind reading and mind control.
History: (Optional) I am older then I look and I love blood. I have lost those in my family when vampires came through my village so long ago. My maker deicded to save me because he thought that I could make him happy, man was he wrong. I am now living with a few like me though the only thing I have in common with them is the lust of blood.

Name: Brandon Johnson
Sex:Male
Appearance: (Real life picture preferable, but anime is fine.)All Supernatural All The Time Cos1005editltr006-de-large-new
Hair: Brown
Habits: (Optional)

Race: Human
Motivations: (Optional)
Hobbies: (Optional) Football and soccer
Talents: Read hoobie
History: (Optional)
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm

(fire..yummy guy! hahaha! I'll play one of each also. glad you like this one. I posted on your rp. just waiting on you ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm

((lol what rp? hah Thanks I was looking forever for this pic.))
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 pm

(^_^ lol and the army one. Smile it's still a nice pic Wink)
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm

((oh lol. yea just posted in, thanks oh and I'll join I just need a sec.))
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm

(That's fine sweety! Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Name: Bellatrix Sylvania
Nickname(s): Bella
Appearance:
All Supernatural All The Time MelanieDelon2
Hair: Blonde curly hair
Habits: Before the sun goes up, I go for a walk.
Race: Witch
Motivations: If you find my secret, I swear I will kill you before you open your mouth.
Hobbies: Reading, Painting and practicing potions.
Talents: Potions and spells
History: She moved with some other to this little town. She really fears the hunters, but feels safe when she is with the others of her group. Her parents went to another place and she sometimes talk with them using a cristal ball she found one day.

Name: Damon Varian
Nickname(s): D
Sex: Male
Appearance:
All Supernatural All The Time 5
Eyes: Blue Sea-Like
Hair: Black.
Habits: He loves using his vampire powers to have a slave.
Race: Vampire
Motivations: Im really interested in mmeting some witch, and maybe get to know her secrets.
Hobbies: Flirting, hunting, Reading, Parties.
Talents: Mind control.
History: He moved here because he really wanted to have some sort of fight. Whats more, he loves changing his life, so he decided that this might be a new oportunity.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Hope it is ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm

(dang snow! hot guy. *drools*)
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

(It's perfect! thanks snow!)
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 pm

((Thanks and yourwelcome!!!! I love the idea Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Name: Samantha S.
Nickname(s): Simone
Appearance: All Supernatural All The Time White_10
Eyes: emerald green
Hair: dark brown
Habits: isn't one to talk first but loves to have fun. She does crazy things to be the center of attention even though she hates it at the same time.
Race: white
Motivations: If I told ya...oh wait...I wouldn't tell you.
Hobbies: cook, ride horses, and once your her friend...well she tends to talk to much
Talents: spells and is great at potions.
History: No one knows about her history. She doesn't talk about it. Like EVER!

Name: Dean Lycos
Appearance: All Supernatural All The Time Lycan10
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Silver
Habits: kills people he doesn't like. Is mean
Race: White
Motivations: Kills vampires
Hobbies: Sharpens his knifes, runs around in the woods, hunts vampires
Talents: Shifts into a wolf, is a strait A student
History: Not avaliable at this time.
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

(I know we don't have everyone of the spaces filled but well start and go from there. People can join whenever they want.)

Long ago in a distant land...there lived a beautiful princess high up in a tower. She was around the age of 21 as she screamed for help and none ever came....She died a horrible death in that tower...leaving her beloved three children alone in the world.....The youngest one of them all was alone, down in a dungeon, with no one around to hear her cry. her body cut as she barelly hung onto her life...

Simone screamed as she woke up. She always had that dream. She was covered in sweat and she didn't know where to turn to. Her siblings and herself moved to this strange town to keep a low profile but how could they when she kept having those dreams...Simone sighed as she pulled off the silk covers and pulled her laptop onto her lap. It was only 3 am. She was one of those people who woke up before the sun was up. She liked to wake up early. She started to write down in her computer her dream. Each one peacing together like a puzzle as it started out. It would always do that. Start at one spot then end, the next night it would start where it stopped and go a little farther. She hated it. It was weird even to her. She finished typing it out and looked at the clock, 5am. Great. She would have to get up soon as her siblings made her to go some stupid school that she didn't even want to go to. She would have rather died then go to school but no...it's a good cover to be around people at school when some retarded hunters were after their @ss. Oh well. She sighed as she clicked away at the laptop trying to find out as much about this school as she could. One of her siblings would run in here from hearing her scream and make her get up. Atleast she hoped they wouldn't but knew one of them would.
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm

((Can I join and be a vampire???))
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm

(Sure. Mind being a boy so we can sorta have an even number?)
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Name:Ace
Hair: Dark brown
Habits: (Optional) Fighting when angry, angers easily, snappy
Race: Vampire
Motivations: (Optional) Just wants to get through life unharmed
Hobbies: (Optional) Reading, running, working out
Talents: Great fighter, can understand anything, super speed and strength
Pic:
All Supernatural All The Time Gaspard-ulliel-16
Back to top Go down
Army Wife
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 pm

(ok....let's start ^_^)

(I know we don't have everyone of the spaces filled but well start and go from there. People can join whenever they want.)

Long ago in a distant land...there lived a beautiful princess high up in a tower. She was around the age of 21 as she screamed for help and none ever came....She died a horrible death in that tower...leaving her beloved three children alone in the world.....The youngest one of them all was alone, down in a dungeon, with no one around to hear her cry. her body cut as she barelly hung onto her life...

Simone screamed as she woke up. She always had that dream. She was covered in sweat and she didn't know where to turn to. Her siblings and herself moved to this strange town to keep a low profile but how could they when she kept having those dreams...Simone sighed as she pulled off the silk covers and pulled her laptop onto her lap. It was only 3 am. She was one of those people who woke up before the sun was up. She liked to wake up early. She started to write down in her computer her dream. Each one peacing together like a puzzle as it started out. It would always do that. Start at one spot then end, the next night it would start where it stopped and go a little farther. She hated it. It was weird even to her. She finished typing it out and looked at the clock, 5am. Great. She would have to get up soon as her siblings made her to go some stupid school that she didn't even want to go to. She would have rather died then go to school but no...it's a good cover to be around people at school when some retarded hunters were after their @ss. Oh well. She sighed as she clicked away at the laptop trying to find out as much about this school as she could. One of her siblings would run in here from hearing her scream and make her get up. Atleast she hoped they wouldn't but knew one of them would.
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

I was walking through the dark streets of the town when I heard the scream. It was coming from the newcomers house. Odd little family. They hadn't been here long, but no one ever saw them. Not even when they came up the drive in their car. They all had rushed into that house, as if not wanting to be seen. Funny. I passed the house and walked across the block, to my house. I entered. Hoping that no one would hear me....
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Bellatrix woke up and instantly looked at the window. Perfect she thought. She went off the bed and got dressed. She loved walking before the sun went up. It was her time of the day. She brushed her teeth and hair and walked silently so that she wouldnt wake up any of her mates. But, when she reached the door she senced a vampire.
'Who are you?' She demanded.

Damon cleaned his lips. He had been hunting all night long, and he was finally satisfied. It was time, the sun was getting up, and thought it didnt hurt or anything like that, he did hate it. He had to get ready for school, but all he needed to be ready was his bag... that was at a room... at his house. He didnt want to return to that place. Everyone was crazy there.
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

"Ace," I answered
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

'And what are you doing here?' She continued with her interrogative. She frowned and pushed him outside. She closed the door using her mind and looked at him with fury, waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 pm

"Oops, my bad. Sorry, wrong house. I'm the once next over. Sorry," I said as I backed up and walked toward my house.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Master Poster
Master Poster
Snow

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

'Lier' she said still looking at him. She rolled her eyes.'All vampires are the same'
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

"Excuse me for saying this, miss, but it really was an honest mistake. I thought this was my house. And, not all vampires are like this.... Wait... How did you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Supernatural All The Time   All Supernatural All The Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Supernatural All The Time
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next