Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Vote_lcapBlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 I_voting_barBlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
courtney
BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Vote_lcapBlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 I_voting_barBlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
courtney
courtney

BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm

"I am a prince. Son of wrath." i told him since he wanted to know so badly. i didnt want her to get out of my arms..

i frowned. "No. Im still very much a virgin." i said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 am

Tru raised his eye brow. "Just because you are a virgin does not mean that you have not been known by a man. And if have been past your transition I would like to know why you have not given yourself to a male. It is only healthy."
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am

"so what id i havent given it up. maybe im waiting to give it up to a guy i think is worthy of giving it up too"
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Laust :: As the last bite was savored and swallowed she laid back on the bed. "I am well fed. Please eat...." She said and curled her body into the lush pillows. "Just do it in here...." It was a hidden plea. Rest never came easy to her. She always watched her back if the symphaths weren't out for her it would be an angry client or family member of a victim. With her mate here she never worried, never glanced at every corner of the room.

Phoyson :: "Are you sure you are satisfied?" I growled as I watched her sexy curves mold around the lush pillows and food fled from my mind. When Laust asked me to stay, I caught the plea in her tone and instantly my protective side won over the snake in me. Gently running my hand over her soft skin, tracing her outline, I whispered "Of course Leelan, I will be at your side. You get the rest you need." Kissing her cheek, I picked up the second plate and took a bite, watching her body settle in the sheets. Sweet Scribe Virgin, she was so beautiful! I thought as I took a second bite.

Zimet :: "I am a prince. Son of wrath." i told him since he wanted to know so badly. i didnt want her to get out of my arms..

Shadow :: "Ah," I sighed. "So that's where your blood zings." Nodding, I let my eyes drift to my daughter who was still curled in his arms like a kitten. "Enhvy, what ails you girl?" I asked, my voice echoing off the chamber walls.

Enhvy :: Sliding out of my lover's arms, I gently stepped forward. "Father," I said with reverence as I dropped to my knees. "I love this man, Zimet the prince of the vampires. Please forgive me, I am well aware that I shouldn't but I can not help what has transpired between us. Grant me the freedom from my duties to be with him and offer your protection, as mine father." I made the request in the old language and with my head bowed.

Shadow :: "You know what you ask of me will cost a price, daughter mine." I responded, watching her reaction.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:15 pm

i was worried....i didntknow what payment her father wanted from her...
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 am

Tru let out a long breath and looked over at her. "So you are one of those drama queen females who think that that is best and blah blah blah and here I thought you were actually and interesting female." He said and put more pressure on the gas petal.

Laust snuggled down into her pillow but no matter how much she tried her eyes would not stayed closed. So she got the idea to move closer to her mate and place her head instead of on a pillow in his lap. His warmth seeped into her and she closed her eyes and finally her body started to relax and her mind drifted off to sleep. About half an hour later her phone started to vibrate on the floor and then the call was sent to voicemail without Laust ever moving to answer it.

She would wake up about an hour after she had fallen into her deep sleep. When her eyes opened she hoped that her mate would be the first thing that she would see. Her fangs were already growing with the eagerness to drink from his vein and her body ached with the wanting of his weight pressed into her.
Back to top Go down
courtney
courtney

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm

"I am not!" i yelled. i unbuckled i opened my door and got out.i knew thecarwas moving but i didntcare. i wanted out.
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 pm

With permission from the author this Rp is on pause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)   BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackDagger's Edge (A botherhood RP) (Please PM before you join but all are welcome!)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8