Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Vote_lcapThe Broken Elevator (Open Join!) I_voting_barThe Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Vote_rcap 
courtney
The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Vote_lcapThe Broken Elevator (Open Join!) I_voting_barThe Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)

Go down 
+2
KarenaTheFreak
!*Nox*!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
!*Nox*!
!*Nox*!

The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Eight Teenagers are locked inside an elevator with just the food and water they had on them. The Elevator broke down, but no one knows they are missing because they were all going to Florida for a week together. Will They Survive?

Name: James Savini
Bio: Pretty Guy who has only a few friends and likes to listen to Heavy Metal and Screamo, though he is not emo.
Best Friends: (Ask)
Crush: Karena
Pic:
The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Copy2010
Guy 2~
Guy 3~
Guy 4~
Girl 1
Girl 2~
Girl 3~
Girl 4~

[center]Open! Join!

Last edited by !Emo~Wolf~Nox! on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator
KarenaTheFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

Name: Karena Drako
Bio: She's the goth who listens to her Metal and loves her spiked bracelet.
Crush: (James??)
Pic: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Cloake10
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
!*Nox*!
!*Nox*!

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 am

Edited and crush approved and such and such xDD
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Name: Drayton
Bio: Her parents never loved her. They used to cut her wrists. She wasn't a bad kid but they didn't like her. They wanted her to die. They used to drown her in the tub every night. She won't go anywhere near a tub.
Best Friends: No friends.
Crush: N/A
Pic:
The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) 1244831440_8360_full
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Name: Katoury Maslin
Bio: Pretty quiet and secluded from the world. It was his sister's fault that he was on this trip in the first place. $1000 helped her cause though haha.
Crush: N/A

The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Emo-boy

Name: Serenity Maslin
Bio: Pretty girl that likes everyone. Very popular and outgoing, the dream of every girl. But you'd never know there were problems at home by looking at her.
Crush: Sammy
The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) 01_grid_girls_f1_australien_06_04_02_303_404_dpa

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:00 am

Sammy Granvenston
Bio: Sammy is a pretty laid back guy for being as rich as he is but nobody ever knows how rich he is because he never hangs out with rich people or rubs his money in people's faces. He helps out anyone and everyone that he can and never expects them to return the favor. He is going to Florida with a bunch of his buddies and hopes he finds a hook-up or a real relationship while he is there.
Girlfriend: Serenity?
Pic:The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Fans-check-out-a-nude-daniel-radcliffe

Name: Jordann Schmilie
Bio: is a pretty quiet and laid back person. Likes to meet new people, but is slow at opening up to them. She has been hurt quite a few times and not only by the ones that she loves but by her family too
Hopes to find a real relationship while she is in Florida
Pic:The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Me
Boyfriend: Katoury?
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 am

[Crush Approved and Edited and so on Smile]
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:56 am

Name: Eli
Personality: Is the shy keep to yourself kinda girl hardly speaks a word and keeps most her thoughts up in her head and bites her tongue a lot

Pic: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) 40b0d_pictrues+of+emo+girls+4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)   The Broken Elevator (Open Join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Elevator (Open Join!)
Page 1 of 1