Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Me and Maybe you (2x1) Vote_lcapMe and Maybe you (2x1) I_voting_barMe and Maybe you (2x1) Vote_rcap 
courtney
Me and Maybe you (2x1) Vote_lcapMe and Maybe you (2x1) I_voting_barMe and Maybe you (2x1) Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Me and Maybe you (2x1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Me and Maybe you (2x1) Empty
PostSubject: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Kassa is quiet, done'st speak unless spoken too. Her parents beat her every night, and so did her ex boy freind. she wants to die, she doesn't want to be here. There is no reason for her to live. Unless, ((boys name)) can work up enough courage to ask her out and save her?

Name": Kassa Black
Age 18
Bio: ((up there))
Looks : no percings)) Me and Maybe you (2x1) Gothic-Girl-Black-Hair

Last edited by death_angel on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Jonathan
Jonathans interested in Kassa he knows that shes been hurt
Me and Maybe you (2x1) Emo_boy
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 am

Name: Adam Mercer
bio: Adam is adopted into a family that doesnt understand him. So he only listens to music because he thinks its the only thing that makes sense. He's also looking for something maybe its trying to find his real birth parents, or someone who understands.
Me and Maybe you (2x1) Emo-boy
Back to top Go down
http:// http://fairies.lovelyforum.net/forum.htm
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 am

((okay if we start? I'll pm her we have))
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 am

(Lets start tomorow then)
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 am

(I'm ready to start)
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

((SWEET!))

This was insane, I'd just asked for a plate and him to get the he*l out of my way. But, he didn't take it like that. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP I'd swear the last belt broke by now. "Stop, thats 45.
"Not yet, my dad told me, slaping me to shut up. "Its your own fault, your'll live with it."
I looked at the clock, i had to leave for school in a half hour, this wasn't going to be pretty.

Last edited by death_angel on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:04 am

(wait I'm confused...thats not a very good way to start off an Rp hun....you need to explain more whats going on & make it so its easy for the other characters to jump in)
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 am

((waht do you want me to change again? I spelt somehting wrong the first time... now what?))
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm

(She's at home jenny, lets just do our own thing until she leaves for school)

Adam went for his usual morning walk. Earphones in. Ipod on full blast. He decided to blast Metallica this morning. He saw parents walking thier young ones to school. Parents who had children who looked like them. Whereas he didnt. Every single one he saw. Every caring geture mothers made to their children made him think of his birth parents.
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 pm

I had to wait another hour until he left. I showered, wrapping my whole chest in gauze then got dressed and grabbed my messenger bag, putting the strap on my shoulder I walked out the front door as i put headphones in and walked to school. My back ached, I should have stayed home.
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I called Kassa. We were supposed to meet a half hour ago. I was angry. No girl left me waitig.
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I panicked and answered my phone, "ohmygod! Jonh i'm so so so sorry! I got held up in the shower, I'm heading to school now,"
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 pm

"I dont know why you do things to make me mad. You know what happens when I'm angry'" I punched a locker. I was pissed off. How could she do this to me? Make me late to claass because I haad to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

"I know, I'm so so sorry,' my back hurt as I ran intothe front doors and to the lockers. i hung up and kissed him, "I was trying to find my camera for you to see the pictures," I told him, kissing him befoere opening up my locker.
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

I kissed her back and pointed at the dent in her locker. "Look at that Kassa. Look at what you made me do."
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I nodded, "I see what I made you do. I am sorry Jonhathan."
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

"It's alright." I kissed her again. I patted her butt. "Now lets go to class ok?"
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

I forced a smile, "Okay,"
Back to top Go down
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
GothicGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I put my arm around her shoulders and walked us to class. "Sorry were late. There was traffic." I went to my seat and sat down. I looked down ay my hand and saw it was bleeding. I licked the blood off then sat back.
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm

I didn't want to sit but slid into my space in the partnered group besdie him, touching his thigh as a sorry.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 pm

I went the Highschool. I had graduated last year but nobody uses the track in the morning so its a good place to clear my mind before I have to go to work. Still blasting Metallica I lay down on the Bleachers and close my eyes imaginging how much I could have looked like my actual parents.
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm

I watched someone run on the track, he was hot... i sighed, listening to the teacher lecture over Greek Mythology and something else.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 pm

It was nearing the time that the Highschool students would come out and use the feild. I was watching the clock
Back to top Go down
death_angel
Finding Myself
Finding Myself
death_angel

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 pm

The bell rang ans we went outside, I foudn a place under the bleachers and hid form everyone, Johnathan in a different class. Maybe the hot guy out there wound't see me since i was the first one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Maybe you (2x1)   Me and Maybe you (2x1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and Maybe you (2x1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nyx Sent Goodness :: Extracurricular Activities :: Roleplays :: Roleplay Options :: Finished-
Jump to: