Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Roleplaying Rules Vote_lcapRoleplaying Rules I_voting_barRoleplaying Rules Vote_rcap 
courtney
Roleplaying Rules Vote_lcapRoleplaying Rules I_voting_barRoleplaying Rules Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Roleplaying Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:10 pm

The following are rules set by your administrators. Please abide by them so that the site runs smoothly.

Be nice.
Never insult or harass any member of the Forum.
No spamming.
No racism.
No bad pictures posted.
Obey ALL terms of service.
Before you post a new topic, please do a quick search and make sure it does not already exist.
Make sure if you start a topic, it is in the correct place. If you happen to post it in the wrong spot no worries, just PM a MOD or Admin and ask for it to be moved.
Make sure that your topic's title tells us what is in the topic before we open it. Titles such as "Please read!", "Question", etc. are not related to your topic. Also, cap locks in your title should be avoided.
When posting, please avoid the caps lock button, unless youu are intenting to be yelling.
Stay on the topic.
Please avoid one word posts such as 'lol' or 'awesome' or 'haha.' It floods the thread.
If your post contains a spoiler, please put it in a spoiler tag.
Respect and obey all Moderators and Administrators. They are here to make this site great for everyone and disrespecting them makes it harder. They post in their color (Red for Admins and Orange for Mods when they are moderating)
Respect your fellow members, we are all here for one reason, because we love the series posted, so no disrespecting the other members just because they have different opinions its rude and degrates the site.
And Have fun!

If you break these rules, there will be consequences and you can be banned from the forum, however that is the last resort. We don't ban anyone for just anything.

Thanks for being a part of the site

~The Site Admins and Mods
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net

Roleplaying Rules
Page 1 of 1