Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Vote_lcapHalf, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist I_voting_barHalf, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Vote_rcap 
courtney
Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Vote_lcapHalf, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist I_voting_barHalf, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist

Go down 
+2
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Gypsy Vampire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Empty
PostSubject: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Alright so everyone knows your half birthday, silver and gold birthdays. But Kressie came up with an idea. The idea is just like a silver and gold birthday we should do that with our birthyear. And for people who dont know what a silver or gold birthdays is I'll explain. Silver birthday is when you switch around your birthdate numbers and your gold is when you turn your birthdate number.

Example:
Your birthday...
Your half birthday is the half way mark between the starting of the year and when your birthday is.
Silver birthday is the day of your birthday backwards (june 3rd, still when I turned 3)
Gold Birthday is when you turn the age of the number of your birthday ( June 3, so when I turn 3)
Bronze: is when you turn the age of the last 2 numbers of the year you were born (ex. 1991, would be when I turn 91)
Platinum: is when you turn the age of the first 2 numbers of the year of when you were born. ex.(1991, platinum would be 19)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Half Birthday(is the half way mark from the starting of the year and your birthday) is December 3rd.
Silver Birthday: I had it when I was 3
Gold birthday: I had it when I was 3
the twist: I will have my one birthday when I am 19 (which is in 5 days...me and Gypsy have the same birthday and my other twist birthday will be when I am 91
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Half birthday: Dec. 26
Sliver birthday: (not to for sure on how you get it again)
Gold:when I turn 26
Twist is that I will turn 18 under a full moon this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm

You'd have your silver when u r 62
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:20 pm

oh goddess I'll be so old. lol
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Just ask the Goddess that you age gracefully
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Lmao. I could..
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Knight
Defeating the Odds.
Defeating the Odds.
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Half Birthday: June 22
Silver Birthday: I will be 22
Gold Birthday: I will be 22
Twist is that I don't have one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

Deaf Knight. You 2 twists are the first 2 numbers in the year you were born and the last 2 numbers in the year that you were born.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:52 am

We'll call those birthdays Bronze and Platinum
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:04 am

Sounds good to me Very Happy ILY <3
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:15 am

Ok! xD
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:57 am

((I changed my name))
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

I noticed and I love the name
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 am

I really don't get how to to this beside the half b-day one XP
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am

To Faurie:
Your half birthday is the half way mark between the starting of the year and when your birthday is.
Silver birthday is the day of your birthday backwards (june 3rd, still when I turned 3)
Gold Birthday is when you turn the age of the number of your birthday ( June 3, so when I turn 3)
Bronze: is when you turn the age of the last 2 numbers of the year you were born (ex. 1991, would be when I turn 91)
Platinum: is when you turn the age of the first 2 numbers of the year of when you were born. ex.(1991, platinum would be 19)

((hope that helps))
Back to top Go down
Miss.Kix
Administrator
Administrator
Miss.Kix

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 am

~moved to Games Section~
Back to top Go down
http:// http://fairies.lovelyforum.net/forum.htm
Fuarie
Fuarie

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 am

Warning

This game has not been posted in for over a month. If you wish to keep it from being moved please PM me within the next 2 days.

~Fuarie
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 am

(( I guess it is going to be moved Sad...))
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 am

((It'll be ok))
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 pm

((can I put this on my website?))
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gypsy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm

((Go right ahead))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist   Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half, Silver, Gold and Normal birthdays.....with a twist
Page 1 of 1